Publishest 31.05.2018 by Infotjenester AS
Last updated 31.05.2018 by Infotjenester AS
By contacting us regarding our business or for other inquiries, ISONOR will process personal data
Personal data we process and why we process personal data
We collect and process your personal data for different purposes, depending on who you are and how we come into contact with you. We collect the following personal information for the
purposes stated here:
- In order to fulfill an agreement we have with you (employment agreement) and/or with a company or institution you represent, we will have a legitimate interest to process your name and e-mail address, and, if applicable, your telephone number, street address and other information you provide to us. Examples are information related to the financial accounts, the environmental law, information related to working hours, pension and other rights and follow-up of sickness absence.
Personnel information in our HR/HRM system.
In order to administrate the employment relationships, we use the following system OCS.
Access to OCS is managed and limited to who need access based on the work they perform in ISONOR. Password is needed to get access to the system, and the password is changed every 8th week.
Personal files are kept in locked archives. The personal files are only accessible to the HR department personnel.
Salary/ wages system
To manage and pay salaries and wages, the OCS system is used. Confirmation of payment is transferred to you via email to you or by mail.
Use of photos of employees
For some positions may photo of the employee be used on our company web site. Such use or profiling of an employee requires agreement from the employee. The agreement will also allow the employee to withdraw access to the use of his or hers photo/ profiling.
Share of personal data with other third parties
We will not share your personal data with other third parties unless there is a legal basis for such
disclosure. Such legal basis will typically be that the law requires us to provide such information
(e.g. to public authorities, audits).
We do not store your personal data any longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose of the
processing, and otherwise as long as we are required by law. Information related to salaries shall, however, be stored for minimum 5 years according to law. Personal data we process to fulfill an agreement with you or a company or institution you represent will be deleted when the agreement is fulfilled and all obligations arising from the agreement are fulfilled. We will nevertheless store data as long as we are required by law, and also if a special need arises, for example if we need the information to establish, exercise or defend complaints or legal claims directed against us or by us.
In accordance with our guidelines, the following information/ documents will be stored;
- Employment Contract
- Resumes, course certificates
- Education Certificates
- Application for leave of absence/ reduced working hours
- Memos from employee appraisals/ conversations
- Sickness reports
- Profile photos of employees
- Copy of Passports